Cary, NC–Booth Amphitheatre in Cary is seeking two at-large members to serve on the 2016 Booth Amphitheatre Advisory Committee. The committee assists the Town and Amphitheatre staff with the following functions:
- Promoting the Amphitheatre as a viable cultural and entertainment facility for Town of Cary citizens as well as merchants, vendors and performers.
- Provides feedback on the types of events the Amphitheatre may develop – i.e. community festivals, movie night events, town events and celebrations
- Recommends policies regarding Amphitheatre programs including Amphitheatre neighbor program
- Promotes cooperative partnerships and rentals between the Amphitheatre and the Town’s business community, neighborhood associations, non-profit groups and cultural community.
- Serves as guest services representatives and/or courtesy shuttle drivers and other volunteer functions as needed at select events during the event season.
During the Amphitheatre season the committee meets five times annually, on the third Monday of the months of March, May, July, September and November at 6 p.m. at the Amphitheatre.
The deadline for advisory committee applications is Friday, February 26, 2016 by 5 p.m. For an application click here or call 919.462.2025.