- Committee Members serve as ambassadors of the Amphitheatre throughout the Community
- Commitment is a minimum of two years
- Application deadline is March 1 at 5 p.m.
Cary, NC–Booth Amphitheatre in Cary is seeking members to serve on the 2017 Booth Amphitheatre Advisory Committee. The committee assists the Town and Amphitheatre staff with the following functions:
- Promoting the Amphitheatre as a viable cultural and entertainment facility for Town of Cary citizens as well as merchants, vendors and performers.
- Provides feedback on the types of events the Amphitheatre may develop – i.e. community festivals, movie night events, town events and celebrations
- Recommends policies regarding Amphitheatre programs including Amphitheatre neighbor program
- Promotes cooperative partnerships and rentals between the Amphitheatre and the Town’s business community, neighborhood associations, non-profit groups and cultural community.
- Serves as guest services representatives at select events during the event season.
During the Amphitheatre season the committee meets five times annually, on the third Monday of the months of March, May, July, September and November at 6 p.m. at the Amphitheatre. The first meeting will occur on March 19, 2018.
The deadline for advisory committee applications is Thursday, March 1, 2018 by 5 p.m. For an application and more information please go to www.boothamphitheatre.com or call (919) 462-2025.
|PRIMARY CONTACTS:||Teresa Franzen, Publicist, T. Franzen, Inc., (919) 847-1687
Liz McDonald, General Manager, (919) 462-2024Lyman Collins, Cultural Arts Manager, (919) 462-3861Deanna Hawkes, Deputy Public Information Officer, (919) 462-3908