- Amphitheatre seeks enthusiastic individuals to serve as guest service representatives for events including concerts, festivals and NC Chinese Lantern Festival
- Time period for Volunteers is April through January 2018
- Application deadline is March 7 at 5pm
Cary, NC—Cary’s Booth Amphitheatre, the Region’s premier outdoor concert facility, is seeking volunteers to help with the exciting 2017 event season. The primary job of volunteers is to assist the Town and Amphitheatre Staff with one or more of the following functions:
- Serve as enthusiastic guest services representatives, speak with the public about upcoming events and provide general information about the Amphitheatre.
- Represent the Amphitheatre at selected Town of Cary Festivals (e.g., Lazy Daze).
- Assist with lawn chair rental program.
Attributes of a volunteer include:
- Good interpersonal & customer service skills.
- Ability to stand for periods of time and/or ability to do light lifting.
- Willingness to work in an outdoor environment. Events occur rain or shine.
- Willingness to use an on-line scheduling system.
- Must be 18 years or older.
The Amphitheatre season requires volunteers for a variety of public events scheduled throughout each week. A volunteer orientation session will be scheduled for one evening in mid-April and will be mandatory. Volunteers will be expected to serve a minimum of one event per month (6-8 events per season), April through October, with additional volunteer opportunities throughout the winter.
The deadline for volunteer applications is March 7th by 5 p.m. For an application click here or more information call (919) 462-2025.