- SMG, the leader in privately managed public assembly facilities, has an excellent and immediate opening for a part-time Administrative Assistant for SMG: Booth Amphitheatre. This seasonal position is approximately 15-20 hours per week. Click here for the SMG job application.
- SMG, the leader in privately managed public assembly facilities, has an opening for a part-time Operations Assistant at Booth Amphitheatre for its 2017 season. The Operations Assistant will be primarily responsible for setting up and breaking down event specific requirements for scheduled events. Click here for the SMG job application.
- SMG, the leader in privately managed public assembly facilities, has several openings for part-time Parking Attendants at Booth Amphitheatre for its 2017 season. The Parking Attendant will be primarily responsible for assisting the directional flow of all incoming and exiting traffic at the venue during scheduled events in Booth Amphitheatre’s internal parking spaces. Click here for the SMG job application.
SMG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
BOOTH AMPHITHEATRE SEEKS ADVISORY COMMITTEE MEMBERS (DEADLINE MARCH 31!)
- Committee Members serve as ambassadors of the Amphitheatre throughout the Community
- Commitment is a minimum of two years
- Application deadline is March 31 at 5 p.m.
Cary, NC–Booth Amphitheatre in Cary is seeking members to serve on the 2017 Booth Amphitheatre Advisory Committee. The committee assists the Town and Amphitheatre staff with the following functions:
- Promoting the Amphitheatre as a viable cultural and entertainment facility for Town of Cary citizens as well as merchants, vendors and performers.
- Provides feedback on the types of events the Amphitheatre may develop – i.e. community festivals, movie night events, town events and celebrations
- Recommends policies regarding Amphitheatre programs including Amphitheatre neighbor program
- Promotes cooperative partnerships and rentals between the Amphitheatre and the Town’s business community, neighborhood associations, non-profit groups and cultural community.
- Serves as guest services representatives and/or courtesy shuttle drivers at select events during the event season.
During the Amphitheatre season the committee meets five times annually, on the third Monday of the months of April, May, July, September and November at 6 p.m. at the Amphitheatre.
The deadline for advisory committee applications is Friday, March 31, 2016 by 5 p.m. Click here for an application or for more information please call (919) 462-2025.
Event Food, Cooks, Servers and Bar Staff for Cary’s Booth Amphitheatre
Classic Sports Catering, the exclusive food and beverage vendor of Booth Amphitheatre, is looking for fabulous part time additions to our food and beverage event team. They will be interviewing high volume servers, kitchen staff (line cooks and day prep/sandwich makers), bartenders and bar-backs. Please send your resume and any important event experience no later than April 5th to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cary’s Booth Amphitheatre, the Region’s premier outdoor concert facility, is seeking volunteers to help with the exciting 2017 event season. The primary job of volunteers is to assist the Town and Amphitheatre Staff with one or more of the following functions:
- Serve as enthusiastic guest services representatives, speak with the public about upcoming events and provide general information about the Amphitheatre.
- Represent the Amphitheatre at selected Town of Cary Festivals (e.g., Lazy Daze).
- Assist with lawn chair rental program.
Attributes of a volunteer include:
- Good interpersonal & customer service skills.
- Ability to stand for periods of time and/or ability to do light lifting.
- Willingness to work in an outdoor environment. Events occur rain or shine.
- Willingness to use an on-line scheduling system.
- Must be 18 years or older.
The Amphitheatre season requires volunteers for a variety of public events scheduled throughout each week. A volunteer orientation session will be scheduled for one evening in mid-April and will be mandatory. Volunteers will be expected to serve a minimum of one event per month (6-8 events per season), April through October, with additional volunteer opportunities throughout the winter. The deadline for volunteer applications is March 7th by 5 p.m.
Click here for an application or call (919) 462-2025.