We are currently accepting applications for a part-time Human Resources and Accounting Assistant position. This is a part-time, hourly, non-exempt position. Click here to review the job posting and instructions on how to apply. Click here for the SMG job application.
SMG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Cary’s Booth Amphitheatre, the Region’s premier outdoor concert facility, is seeking volunteers to help with the exciting 2017 event season. The primary job of volunteers is to assist the Town and Amphitheatre Staff with one or more of the following functions:
- Serve as enthusiastic guest services representatives, speak with the public about upcoming events and provide general information about the Amphitheatre.
- Represent the Amphitheatre at selected Town of Cary Festivals (e.g., Lazy Daze).
- Assist with lawn chair rental program.
Attributes of a volunteer include:
- Good interpersonal & customer service skills.
- Ability to stand for periods of time and/or ability to do light lifting.
- Willingness to work in an outdoor environment. Events occur rain or shine.
- Willingness to use an on-line scheduling system.
- Must be 18 years or older.
The Amphitheatre season requires volunteers for a variety of public events scheduled throughout each week. A volunteer orientation session will be scheduled for one evening in mid-April and will be mandatory. Volunteers will be expected to serve a minimum of one event per month (6-8 events per season), April through October, with additional volunteer opportunities throughout the winter. The deadline for volunteer applications is March 7th by 5 p.m.
Click here for an application or call (919) 462-2025.