POSITION: Operations Assistant
SMG, the leader in privately managed public assembly facilities, has an opening for an Operations Assistant at Booth Amphitheatre. The Operations Assistant will be primarily responsible for assisting the Operations Manager in daily venue maintenance and in setting up and breaking down event specific requirements for scheduled events.
POSITION: Operations Staff
SMG, the leader in privately managed public assembly facilities, has several openings on the Operations Staff at Booth Amphitheatre for its 2018 season. The Operations Staff will be primarily responsible for setting up and breaking down event specific requirements for scheduled events.
POSITION: Parking Attendant
SMG, the leader in privately managed public assembly facilities, has several openings for a Parking Attendant at Booth Amphitheatre for its 2018 season. The Parking Staff will be primarily responsible for directing vehicles and monitoring parking lots during scheduled events.
Booth Amphitheatre is now seeking volunteers to help with the exciting 2018 event season. The primary job of volunteers is to assist the Town and Amphitheatre Staff with one or more of the following functions:
- Serve as enthusiastic guest services representatives, speak with the public about upcoming events and provide general information about the Amphitheatre.
- Represent the Amphitheatre at selected Town of Cary Festivals (e.g., Lazy Daze).
- Assist with lawn chair rental program.
Attributes of a volunteer include:
- Good interpersonal & customer service skills.
- Ability to stand for periods of time and/or ability to do light lifting.
- Willingness to work in an outdoor environment. Events occur rain or shine.
- Willingness to use an on-line scheduling system.
- Must be 18 years or older.
The Amphitheatre season requires volunteers for a variety of public events scheduled throughout each week. A volunteer orientation session will be scheduled for one evening in mid-April and will be mandatory. Volunteers will be expected to serve a minimum of one event per month (6-8 events per season), April through October, with additional volunteer opportunities throughout the winter. The deadline for volunteer applications is March 28th by 5 p.m.
Thank you for your interest in SMG: Booth Amphitheatre. We accept applications and resumes for posted positions only.
SMG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.