GATES: TBD | SHOW: 8pm
SEATING & PRICING OPTIONS
Click here to see the concert seating chart
RESERVED SEATS: $65
Reserved seats closest to the stage are NOT covered by a roof, chairs are provided by the venue. PLEASE NOTE: Some seats in Sections 1 & 5 are possible Limited view due to stage equipment set on ends of the stage
GENERAL ADMISSION LAWN: $30
General admission Lawn seating starts behind the reserved seats and ends at the Crescent Deck in the back of the venue where the reserved table seats are located. You may bring your own chair (any height). Low Beach chairs may be rented for $5.00 cash at Guest services
RESERVED TABLE SEATS: $65
Reserved Table seats are covered by a roof and are located behind the lawn seats. Numbered tables are 6 seat tables (1-44), 4 seat tables are lettered (A-FF) and are higher pub tables.
Ticket Limit: 8 Per Person | General public tickets on sale now
* All dates, times, acts & prices are subject to change without notice.
In an effort to keep tickets in the hands of the fans this event has certain purchase restrictions such as but not limited to:
- Tickets will only be sold Online & over the Phone through Etix at 1.800.514.3849.
- Tickets will NOT be available for purchase at the venue Box Office for any presale or Public on sale.
- All orders will be on Mail Delay. Tickets will be mailed 10 days prior to the event date.
- Will Call orders/tickets will not be allowed any name changes. Tickets must be picked up by the purchasers with a valid Photo ID matching the name on the tickets.
GUESTS WITH DISABILITIES:
Booth Amphitheatre is completely accessible to all areas of the venue for our Guests with disabilities.
- Accessible Seating is available to purchase in all price levels/seating areas.
- Please note the 4 seat Pub Tables are NOT wheel Chair accessible.
- “ADA” Price code =Accessible seating.
- Patrons needing assistance to their seats please ask our gate supervisor to call for Rex Healthcare and they will assist you when you arrive for the event.
With her third studio album Golden Hour, multiple GRAMMY Award-winning singer-songwriter Kacey Musgraves earned her third #1 debut on Billboard’s Top Country Albums chart. Golden Hour has received massive critical acclaim as one of the best of albums of 2018, and has been nominated for 4 GRAMMY Awards, including Album of the Year and Best Country Album. These nominations follow Kacey’s historic Album of the Year win at the CMA Awards, with Kacey becoming the first female to win the category in four years and only the sixth female in the show’s 52-year history to do so. Kacey has toured extensively over the past year, playing to sold-out crowds around the world from her headlining Oh, What a World: Tour to major festivals including Stagecoach, C2C: Country to Country Festival, Fuji Rocks in Japan, and Global Citizen Festival: Mandela 100 in South Africa, with many more festival and tour dates to come in 2019. NPRdeclares “Kacey Musgraves is magnetic — there are no two ways about it,” and Variety proclaims “it’s hard to imagine that within the next couple of years Kacey Musgraves won’t be one of the biggest stars in music.
Lawn Chairs (any height)
Rain Coats & Ponchos
1 Bottle of factory sealed water
Small Personal sized Umbrellas (Umbrellas MUST come down when the performers are on stage
Blankets. towels & mats of any kind or size
Weapons of any kind
Food & beverages
Tents or staking
Camera with detachable Lenses
Grills/Smokers/Open flames Inside or outside the venue
Venue concession stands will be open serving a variety of fantastic food and beverages. Please visit the venue website to view our menus options.
PICNIC IN THE PARK
Let us pack your picnic! Choose the “picnic in the park” option on our website on the Food & Beverage tab to pre-order dinner and pick it up when you arrive! Orders must be place at least 24 hours prior to the date of the event.
Food trucks are located on the Lake path. Food trucks scheduled will be posted on our website 48 hours before the event.
Tickets for Booth Amphitheatre events are subject to applicable taxes and fees. Unless otherwise stated, posted prices include a 7.25% NC Sales & Use tax