If you do not find the answer to your question listed below, please contact the Amphitheatre Office at (919) 462-2025 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accepted Payment Methods
Lost or Stolen Tickets
Food & Beverages
Guests with Disabilities
Lost & Found Items
ATMs are located inside the venue on the Crescent Deck and Upper Concession plaza for your convenience. Please note that American Express, Discover, MasterCard, & Visa are accepted at all of our concession windows and at the venue box office.
Booth Amphitheatre Box Office is located at 8003 Regency Parkway, Cary, NC 27518.
For directions click here.
The Box Office Operating Hours
The Box Office is currently open. Winter Hours (January – Mid March) are:
Tuesday – Friday noon – 6pm
Normal Operating Hours between the months of March – October are:
Tuesday – Friday noon – 6pm
Saturdays – 10am-1pm (beginning Saturday, March 15th).
Event on-sale dates may reflect an on-sale time of 10am in which case the box office will be open on those select dates at that time.
Event hours may extend past normal operating hours in which case the Box Office will be open for all ticketed events.
To purchase tickets online visit etix.com or By phone call (800) 514-3849
Etix phone center hours: Monday-Friday/ 9 a.m.-8 p.m. EST
Saturday/10 a.m. – 8 p.m. EST & Sunday/12 p.m. – 8 p.m. EST
The Box Office does NOT accept phone orders, although you may call the Box Office with any venue or event questions at 919-462-2052.
All tickets are non-refundable. If an event is cancelled refunds will be given at the point of purchase only. Tickets purchased through Etix will automatically be refunded to the original credit card used. Tickets purchased thru the Venue box may be refunded when original tickets and original method of payment are presented.
Tickets left at will call may only be picked up on the day of the event one hour before the gates open. Customers MUST bring a valid photo I.D. to pick up will call tickets. If tickets were purchased through Etix.com the credit card used to purchase the tickets and the Etix Confirmation Number must also be presented.
For your protection tickets will ONLY be released to the person whose name appears on the ticket envelope. A photo ID is required to pick up all tickets left at will call.
To add or change the will call pick-up name: If tickets were purchased through Etix.com the original purchaser must go through Etix.com. If the tickets were purchased at the Amphitheatre Box Office please call (919) 462-2052 to change the will call name.
LOST or STOLEN TICKETS
If your tickets have been lost or stolen we encourage patrons to inform the Box Office as soon as possible and to keep looking! There is NO guarantee we will be able to assist you in replacing your lost or stolen tickets, although we will attempt to remedy the situation.
FOOD & BEVERAGES
Booth Amphitheatre offers a variety of food and beverage options throughout the venue. For a complete list of food and beverage offerings visit our Cobblestone Courtyard, Crescent Cafe and Wine-Beer-Spirits pages.
If you would like to have a picnic prepared for you prior to the show, visit our picnic in the park page for a list of partners, menus and pricing.
Guest services is located to the right of the stage and can be visited for venue information, lawn chair rentals, special giveaways, and to report items lost or found.
LOST & FOUND ITEMS
The Lost and Found bins are located at the Amphitheatre Box Office (next to the main gate) and the Guest Services Tent. All items are kept for 30 days. Contact the Box Office staff directly at 919-462-2025 for details regarding lost items. Patrons who find items during an event are asked to drop the item off with Guest Services, with an event staff member, or at the Box Office.
Specially trained medical service providers from Rex Healthcare’s Emergency Response Team are on-site for most events to handle medical emergencies. These professionals can be seen roaming the venue on event days or in their office located behind the Crescent Cafe.
Booth Amphitheatre parking lots usually open 2 hours prior to show time. Parking is located adjacent to the Amphitheatre and is free of charge unless otherwise noted on the event page. Any parking fee charged by private vendors is not endorsed by Booth Amphitheatre or the Town of Cary.
Preferred Parking – a limited number of Preferred parking spaces located outside the main gate entrance are available for a fee in advance of each show. You may purchase a space through the box office in person, by phone thru etix or online at etix.com. Patrons may upgrade to preferred parking upon arrival at each event if space is available.
Booth Amphitheatre Parking Lot Code of Conduct
Every effort is made to create a fan-friendly environment that is safe for all to enjoy. In order to maintain a safe and fun environment Booth Amphitheatre staff ask that all fans abide by the following rules. Those who do not adhere to the guidelines will be held responsible and may make the violator subject to arrest or banning from future events.
For the safety of yourself and others, please note the following guidelines:
- The parking lots open 2 hr prior to start of events.
- Parking is located in lots adjacent to the Amphitheatre and Symphony Lake.
- Please observe and obey the parking attendants and event staff when parking your vehicle. Refusal to park as directed could result in termination of your parking privileges.
- Preferred parking is available for select events and provides parking across from the main gate for a fee of $15 (cash only). Spaces are limited!
- Parking is first come/first served
- Blocking or saving parking spaces is not allowed. Fans who wish to entertain prior to the event together must arrive together.
- Each vehicle may park in an 8′ x 16′ parking spot.
- Please note: Booth Amphitheatre does not encourage tailgating, if you choose to tailgate please help us keep our parking lots clean.
- Tailgating will be limited to your designated parking spot so that traffic will not be impeded.
- RVs will need to park in designated RV areas and the cost per RV is $20 per day.
- NO SOLICITATION or advertising allowed in parking lots.
- Music and noise should be maintained at a reasonable level. If asked to reduce the volume, please do so. Be courteous of your neighbors.
- Open flames are not allowed inside or outside the venue.
- For safety purposes all tents, chairs, tables, etc. must be put away prior to departure for the event.
- Booth Amphitheatre is not responsible for items left behind, lost, or stolen.
- The use of golf carts, motorized bicycles, or scooters is strictly prohibited.
- Underage drinking, public drunkenness, or abuse of alcohol will not be tolerated. Law enforcement authorities will be notified. Patrons who become intoxicated to the point of being a danger to themselves or others will be subject to arrest and barred from entering the facility to attend the event.
- Booth Amphitheatre staff urges you to drink responsibly and never drink and drive.
A limited number of spaces are available in the Accessible lot located across from the main gate and box office. A valid accessible hang tag or license plate must be displayed in order to park in this lot. Patrons will be parked on a first come first served basis. This lot is free of charge unless otherwise noted on the event page.
For your convenience grab a recycling or trash bag off the site map displays located along the main gate and VIP path walk-ways and help us keep Booth Amphitheatre beautiful. Recycle bins (brown) and trash bins (green) are located throughout the venue for your convenience.
Restrooms are located inside the venue on the Crescent Deck and Upper Concession plaza in the Cobblestone Courtyard. All restrooms are accessible for our guests with disabilities and are equipped with infant changing stations.
Booth Amphitheatre’s capacity is approximately 7,000 and we offer a variety of seating locations for all events. Visit the Seating Charts page to view the seating chart specific to each event, and be sure to check the event page for specific seating charts.
For most concerts Booth Amphitheatre has 1,000 Reserved seats in front of the main stage. These seats are not covered and the seats provided by the venue are folding chairs.
General Admission Pit
For some events, Booth Amphitheatre offers a general admission standing room only area in front of the stage. No lawn chairs, blankets or umbrellas are allowed in this area and this area is not covered by a roof.
General Admission Lawn Seating
Our spacious lawn is located directly behind the reserved seating area (approx. 100 feet from the main stage) and is general admission (Patrons may choose their own seating). Patrons are permitted to bring in lawn chairs (any height) or blankets for this seating area for most events. Please check individual event pages for specific guidelines.
For some events such as the NC Symphony Summerfest series or Movies By Moonlight, General admission seating starts at the stage and continues to the back of the lawn.
Lawn chairs are also available to rent next to guest services for $5.00 per chair (cash only). Rental chairs are not available for Movies by Moonlight series.
Crescent Table Seating
Our reserved table seating is located on the Crescent Deck (elevated and located behind the lawn, approx. 300 feet from the stage). This area is covered and wait service is available in this area for a majority of events. Tables and chairs are provided by the venue.
Seating for Guests with Disabilities
Booth Amphitheatre is completely wheelchair accessible and offers special seating areas, assisted listening devices, and interpreters’ services if needed. If you need special assistance to your seats from one of our entrance gates please ask one of our friendly staff members to call our Rex Healthcare team.
Possible Limited View Seats
You may notice on our seating charts that select seats and/or tables have been designated “Possible Limited View”. While the majority of events do not have a limited a view, there may be select events where stage equipment set-up has prohibited a clear view of the stage for some seating areas. Booth Amphitheatre makes every effort to inform patrons purchasing these seats that their view may be inhibited.
To see Booth Amphitheatre seating charts click here.
Smoking is strictly prohibited in all seating areas including the lawn and pine straw area.
Booth Amphitheatre has 4 gates available for admission into the venue. Venue gates usually open one hour prior to show time. Check the event page to determine exact gate time for each event. The Service Gate (adjacent to the Main Gate) is used primarily for our Accessibility Guests.
In the event of severe weather conditions (thunder/lightning, etc.) announcements will be made from the stage concerning the status of the event due to weather conditions. Information will also be posted on the Amphitheatre Facebook and Twitter pages. We ask all patrons to remain calm and listen for these announcements.
The Movies by Moonlight outdoor film series may be weather dependent. You may call ahead to our Box Office at 919-462-2052 after 6:00pm or check our website for cancellation information. Rain checks, not refunds, will be given in the event of inclement weather occurring during movies.
- Lawn chairs (for most events, please check individual event pages for details)
- Blankets (for most events, please check individual event pages for details)
- One bottle of water (any size, limit 1 per person)
- Purses, bags, and backpacks (although they may be subject to search by security personnel prior to entering the venue)
- Rain coats or ponchos instead of umbrellas.
- Small, non-professional cameras with a ‘no-flash’ setting. Camera policy is subject to change without notice so please check individual event pages for details
- Weapons of any kind
- Umbrellas of any size typically not allowed
- Pets of any kind (unless it is a service animal)
- Food & beverages – unless specified on the venue event page that the event is a “picnics allowed” event
- Tents or staking
- Audio or video recorders
- Cameras with professional lenses and flash photography. If you are a member of the media please contact the venue for permission to shoot the event at (919) 462-2025. Please allow a minimum of 2 weeks for this request to be authorized.