Booth Amphitheatre Box Office is located at the venue –
8003 Regency Parkway,
Cary, NC 27518.
Purchasing tickets in person at the Amphitheatre Box Office is the most affordable way to purchase tickets. No service fees or handling fees are assessed at the box office.
Please Note: Event hours may extend past normal operating hours in which case the Box Office will be open for patrons to purchase tickets.
BOX OFFICE WINTER HOURS:
Oct 29, 2018 Through Wednesday November 21
- Tuesday-Friday 12pm-6pm.
- Closed Saturday, Sunday and Monday.
- The Box Office will be Closed on November 22 for Thanksgiving.
Chinese Lantern Festival: November 23, 2018-January 13, 2019
- Tuesday-Friday 3pm-9pm.
- Saturday, Sunday & Holidays 6pm-9pm.
- Closed Mondays except Dec 24 & 31
The Box Office only accepts in person walk up sales. The Box Office does NOT accept phone orders, although you may call the Box Office with any venue or event questions at 919-462-2025.
Tickets for Booth Amphitheatre events are subject to applicable taxes and fees. Unless otherwise stated, posted prices include a 7.25% NC Sales & Use tax.
To order tickets over the phone please call 1-800-514-3849
PURCHASING TICKETS FROM ETIX
Monday-Friday/ 9am-8pm EST
ACCEPTED PAYMENT METHODS
Cash, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, & American Express. Sorry, we do not accept checks.
Please note a small fee is added when paying by debit & credit card at the Box Office.
All tickets are non-refundable. If an event is cancelled in its entirety, refunds will be given.
Tickets purchased with a credit card via Box Office, phone or online will automatically be refunded to the original credit card used. Tickets purchased thru the Venue box using cash must be returned to the Box Office for a cash refund.
- We do not accept outside Will Call at the Box Office.
- Tickets Held at will call may only be picked up by the person who purchased the tickets on the day of the event one hour before the gates open.
- Customers MUST bring a valid photo I.D. to pick up will call tickets.
- If tickets were purchased through Etix.com the credit card used to purchase the tickets and the Etix Confirmation Number must also be presented.
- For your protection tickets will ONLY be released to the person whose name appears on the ticket envelope.
- A photo ID is required to pick up all tickets left at will call. The ID Must match the person & the name on the tickets.
- In some cases Name Changes are not allowed. If tickets were purchased through Etix.com the original purchaser must go through Etix.com to change the name.
If your tickets have been lost or stolen we encourage patrons to inform the Box Office as soon as possible and to keep looking! There is NO guarantee we will be able to assist you in replacing your lost or stolen tickets, although we will attempt to remedy the situation. Please note tickets purchased with cash are like cash and cannot be replaced.
GUESTS WITH DISABILITIES
Booth Amphitheatre is completely accessible to all areas of the venue for our Guests with disabilities.
- Accessible parking is located across from the Box office & is available on a first come first served basis for patrons with valid accessible tags.
- All venue gates are accessible for our guests with disabilities however our designated Accessible entrance is Gate 5 located to the right of the Box Office
- Accessible Seating is available to purchase in all price levels/seating areas
- Questions? Call the Box office at 919-462-2025
Consumer Warning: The only authorized sales agents for Booth Amphitheatre are the venue box office, etix.com, or etix phone centers at (800) 514-3849. Tickets purchased from unauthorized sources may be stolen, counterfeit or invalid due to payment issues and may not be honored. Tickets purchased from outside sources are often inflated in price and are not eligible for assistance if tickets are ever lost or stolen or if the event is canceled or rescheduled. Booth Amphitheatre is not responsible for tickets purchased from other sources.