EVENT DATES: Friday, November 23, 2018 – Sunday, January 13, 2019
(Closed Mondays, except Dec 24 & 31)
EVENT TIMES: Tuesday – Sunday: 6:00pm-10:00pm. Monday: CLOSED
PURCHASE TICKET OPTIONS:
To purchase online go to etix.com
To purchase tickets over the phone, call ETIX at 1-800-514-3849
Tickets may be purchased in person at the Venue Box office. CLICK here for Box Office Hours.
ANY NIGHT TICKETS:
$20.00 for ages 3+
Children 2 & under are free & do not need tickets
Want to give Chinese Lantern Festival tickets as a gift or have more flexibility when buying for yourself? Not sure when family will be in town or what your schedule will be, then this is the ticket for you! For the first time ever Tianyu Culture & Booth Amphitheatre are offering a ticket that can be used on any night of your choosing!
ANY NIGHT TICKETS are valid for 1 use only, and may not be used on multiple nights.
TICKET PRICES FOR DATE SPECIFIC TICKETS:
FRIDAY, SATURDAY & HOLIDAY PRICES: (Holidays are December 24, 25, 31 & Jan 1)
AGES 3-12: $10.00* in Advance……$12.00* on the Date of event
AGES 13+: $15.00* in Advance……$18.00* on the Date of event
Buy tickets before the day you are attending to save!
TUESDAY-THURSDAY & SUNDAY PRICES:
AGES 3-12: $10.00*
AGES 13+: $15.00*
Seniors 55+, Members of the Military & College Students with ID: $12.00*
*A small fee will be added to the prices when paying by credit or debit card. Cardholder must be present with a valid photo ID when paying at the venue Box Office with a credit or debit card.
**Tickets for Booth Amphitheatre events are subject to applicable taxes and fees. Unless otherwise stated, posted prices include a 7.25% NC Sales & Use tax.
TIPS ON PLANNING YOUR VISIT
- Parking is free of charge.
- You may arrive anytime between 6pm-9pm.
- Patrons will walk through the venue to observe the lanterns.
- Plan for 45-75 minutes to view all light displays and enjoy the live cultural performances.
- Total walk through is approximately ½ mile.
- There will be limited seating on the crescent deck for those that want to relax and take in the view!
- Venue food/beverage stands will be open selling holiday treats and beverages on the Crescent Deck.
Click here to view our FOOD & BEVERAGE menu
- Please note, the venue is not able to provide wheelchairs for patrons at this event, but you are welcome to bring your own.
- Pets are not allowed.
Cultural performances will take place on the stage several times throughout the evening, weather permitting
- Groups of 20 or more: Contact Jessica at VIP@RPRK.COM.
- Group ticket must be purchased in advance through Jessica to receive the discount and are not available the night of the event.
- Group discounts not available on the night of the event.
- Group Discount only offered Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Sunday nights. (Discounts are not offered Dec 14-Jan 1).
The event will go on Rain or Shine HOWEVER please visit our website or social media OR Call our weather hotline at 919-459-8332 in the case of extreme weather conditions and/or slippery road or surface conditions.
Patron safety is our top priority so in the best interest of our patrons, we may decide to close on nights we feel walking conditions are unsafe. Please click here to view our Weather Policy.
Accessible parking is available on a first come first served basis with proper hangtag/license plates.
*Please Note: We are unable to provide Wheel Chairs for patrons to use. You may bring your own wheel chair or scooter in with you. The venue walkways are paved and are wheel chair accessible.
Parking will be free of charge in venue owned lots.
Venue Concession Stands will be open selling a variety of food, beverages & Holiday Treats on the Crescent deck. Click here to view our FOOD & BEVERAGE menu.
Cultural Performances will take place on the stage several times each evening. Weather Permitting.
- Tuesday to Thursday: 7:00pm, 8:00pm, 2 performances.
- Friday to Sunday: 6:30pm, 7:30pm, 8:30pm, 3 performances.
1 Factory Sealed Bottled Water per person
Rain Coats & Ponchos
Food & beverage
ENJOY THE FESTIVAL!