Hosting over 60 events between the months of April – October, Booth Amphitheatre offers something for everyone – National Touring Artists, the North Carolina Symphony, Food & Beverage Festivals, Movie Nights and more!
Venue policies may be different from event to event so please check the individual event page for specific details prior to attending each event. Here are some more helpful tips for enjoying your visit.
- Guest Services
- Guests with Disabilities
- Lost & Found Items
- Medical Services
- Pet Policy
- Venue Gates
- What Items are allowed inside the amphitheatre?
- What Items are prohibited inside the amphitheatre?
ATMs are located inside the venue near the Cobblestone Courtyard and Crescent Cafe for your convenience. Please note that cash, American Express, Discover, MasterCard, & Visa are accepted at all of our concession windows and at the venue box office. Select vendors and kiosks may only accept cash.
Kids 2 & under are free on the lawn for all events. Children 2 and under must purchase a ticket for the reserved seating areas when applicable even if they will sit on an adult lap.
For some events, such as Movies by Moonlight and the NC Symphony Summerfest Series, kids 12 & under are free on the lawn. Visit the Events & Tickets page to view the ticket prices specific to each event.
Guest services team members are available at each event and can assist with venue information, lawn chair rentals and to report items lost or found. They are located in the blue tent near the Pine Needle Pub.
* Accessible parking is located across from the Box office & is available on a first come first served basis for patrons with valid accessible tags.
* All venue gates are accessible for our guests with disabilities however our designated Accessible entrance is Gate 5 located to the right of the Box Office
* Accessible Seating is available to purchase in all price levels/seating areas
* Questions? Call the Box office at 919-462-2052
LOST & FOUND ITEMS
The Lost and Found bins are located at the Amphitheatre Box Office (next to the main gate) and the Guest Services Blue Tent. All items are kept for 30 days. Contact the Box Office staff directly at 919-462-2052 for details regarding lost items. Patrons who find items during an event are asked to drop the item off with Guest Services, with an event staff member, or at the Box Office.
Specially trained medical service providers from Rex Healthcare’s Emergency Response Team are on-site for most events to handle medical emergencies. These professionals can be seen roaming the venue on event days or in their office located behind the Crescent Cafe.
For your convenience grab a recycling or trash bag off the site map displays located along the main gate and VIP path walk-ways and help us keep Booth Amphitheatre beautiful. Recycle bins (brown) and trash bins (green) are located throughout the venue for your convenience.
Restrooms are available inside the venue. on Crescent Deck and Upper Concession plaza in the Cobblestone Courtyard. All restrooms are accessible for our guests with disabilities and are equipped with infant changing stations.
Smoking is only allowed in designated smoking areas which includes the Pine Needle Pub and Lake Side Greenway.
Smoking is strictly prohibited in all seating areas including the lawn and pine straw area. This includes electronic/vapor cigarettes.
Booth Amphitheatre has 4 gates available for admission into the venue. Venue gates usually open one hour prior to show time. Check the event page to determine exact gate time for each event. Gate 5 (adjacent to the Main Gate) is used primarily for our Accessibility Guests,
WHAT ITEMS ARE ALLOWED INSIDE THE AMPHITHEATRE?
Patrons are encouraged to bring items that will help enhance their event experience. Items allowed inside Booth Amphitheatre varies per event. We strongly advise you to check the individual event page for details 1 week prior to the event. Items allowed may change based on attendance and tour preference. Items typically allowed for most events are include:
- Lawn chairs (for most events, please check individual event pages for details)
- Blankets (for NC Symphony Summerfest and Movies by Moonlight events, please check individual event pages for details)
- One bottle of water (any size, limit 1 per person)
- Purses, bags, and backpacks (although they may be subject to search by security personnel prior to entering the venue)
- Rain coats or ponchos, small umbrellas
- Small, non-professional cameras with a ‘no-flash’ setting. Camera policy is subject to change without notice so please check individual event pages for details
WHAT ITEMS ARE PROHIBITED INSIDE THE AMPHITHEATRE?
- Blankets (Only allowed for some events such as NC Symphony Summerfest & Movies by Moonlight events. Please check individual event pages for details)
- Weapons of any kind
- Pets of any kind (unless it is a service animal)
- Food & beverages – unless specified on the venue event page that the event is a “picnics allowed” event
- Tents or staking
- Audio or video recorders
- Grills/open flames of any kind inside or outside the venue
- Cameras with professional lenses and flash photography. If you are a member of the media please contact the venue for permission to shoot the event at (919) 462-2025. Please allow a minimum of 2 weeks for this request to be authorized.